Monday, October 31, 2011

In Medication

Sleep...sleep....and ...sleep

my pills....
Sibelium 5 mg
celebrex 200mg
betaserc 24 mg
xanax 0.5mg

and then sleep.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

after eat the pills i fell ....emmmmmmm.......sleep......zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sleep till 12 hours a day........from 9.00pm till 9.00 am....

after breakfast ...sleep.....after lunch ....sleep, after tea ...sleep....after dinner ...sleep......

sleep and have wonderful sleep...silent...no dreams....just sleep....

no coffee....no chocolate...no yogurt...no cheese.....

but milk...horlicks....oat....and air masak.....gup...gup...gup...

My son and my daughter said...ibu..nampak gemuk la....

And the worse is...my darling also ....said aiyoo....my wife!
Tak pe ....nanti sihat insyaAllah start cycling, jogging and aerobik....

Alhamdulillah...Allah tarik nikmat sikit je.....tapi oh....i miss coffee......give me streghtened ya Allah....

hopefully....not for a long period.......

No comments:

Post a Comment